Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dear Classmates

During class we write in this many stories about random topics.  I have chosen a topic called (watch this TV show).  Here it is my story.


Dear Classmates, Friday, Wednesday, November 26 ,2008






During my sickness, I have gone through the satellite channels. I found this lovely television show called” Passions”. The television show is very interesting. There is are relationships that are unusual and unexpected. You have people living all over the world, from France to London, England and many more places.


The only reason that I'm writing this is that I would like you to be interested in this television show. But I have many more television shows that are very interesting but this one has very unique and casual conflicts with the relationships, friends and difficulties with life. And also I heard that during school you are learning about relationships and how you could respond in a nonphysical way.

I know that you're not interested in all the social skills what you learn in residents. But this show is more than all the social skills it has killing and all the bad in bloody conflict with each other.


I hear that you guys are all interested in many different things, especially the guys you’re probably thinking who wants to watch this television show. when you're reading this. I'm not trying to peer pressure you into watching a show it's just a suggestion for agreed afternoon if you're not doing anything its only a click away.

No comments: