
This weekend I enjoyed sleeping all week-end because I had a slight cold. We were supposed to go to Belleville because my aunts to the hospital. This weekend west of lazy weekend it was a free. It means that you could do anything you want. The only activities that I got this weekend was I went sledding with my cousins. And grocery shopping and we went shopping for my sisters trip the speaking coming up. I think she is going up north to some Christian camp I am not sure what the name is. It's going to be a nice next weekend because there will be only me and my older sister and her daughter in the house and my parents. I hope that we'll have a party because my other relatives are leading for can't and it is her weekend that she gets pay.
No comments:
Post a Comment