Thursday, February 26, 2009

Careers and Drama

During drama we had to research a job that connects you with movie stars it and acting and I decided to select camera operator , here is my description.

During this job that I researching I would probably be taping big screen movies, documentaries, and music videos because most of these images are captured by a camera operator. Cameras operators are demanded to set up their equipment and shooting seems according to the director or producer's direction. If I can operator works with a news reporter the camera operator is most likely to be their first to capture all of the visual components of the story is captured. Camera operators have many stripes on them because every scene is applies if they work with a news reporter and camera operators must get it right the first time. They may also take care of camera buying film lenses, or other parts for the camera.

No comments: