Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Migration

What would you take if you had to leave your home because of extreme weather situations such as a hurricane, flooding or an ice-storm? In the chart below, make a list of items (services and amenities) that you enjoy now, a list of items that you would have to leave behind or not have, and a list of difficulties you may have if you have to leave your country.
Services and amenities you enjoy now

Difficulties you would have. How would you feel?

Difficulties we would probably have are transportation and lasting on the amount of food that you could pack in a word begs. I would feel terrified from the weather outside of the storage (safe area) because I would think it would calm down and cave on me and my family.

Services and amenities you enjoy now
- IPod
- Computer(Internet)
- TV(satellite)
- Phone (contact with family)
- Toiletries
-Hobbyists ( photography, collecting China dolls)
- Shower
- Make-up
- Hair brush
- Medicine

Things I would take with you?
- Toiletries
- Hair brush
- Pain Killers
- Rolods
- Can food
- Flashlights
- Batteries
- A Blanket

What you have to leave behind (not have) a
- IPod
- Computer(Internet)
- TV(satellite)
- Phone (contact with family)
-Hobbyists ( photography, collecting China dolls)
- Shower
- Make-up

This is what we had to do in geography class I would love to the your opinion for feeling about work.

No comments: